Welcome to the Homak Penn Ohio Pro Stock Championship Series
The Series presents the top talent of the Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio Drivers of the Stock Car & Sportsmans Division battling for a series championship at various racetracks!
2015 Season Preview - New Tracks, Bigger Point Fund!
(New Castle, PA)
After an extremely successful inaugural 2014 racing
season, series director Shaun Hooks has been busy making plans
for an even bigger year in 2015 for the Homak Penn Ohio Pro
Stock Championship Series.
“My goal for 2015 is to have 11 races at 11 different
race tracks. I
anticipate that there will be a lot of new names committing to
run the series along with some new race tracks, including Dog
Hollow and Thunder Mountain” stated Hooks.
In its first season, the series turned a lot of heads
with the participants, sponsors and fans as for the first time,
the Stock Car class received some earned recognition.
Additionally, Hooks was able to obtain several sponsors
who added more than $15,000 in cash and prizes for the series’
races and a $10,000 point fund was split at season’s end.
2014 Series Champion Chris Schneider
- Chris Schneider wins 4 events & crowned first ever champion!!
- Penn/Ohio Pro Stock Series nears 500 likes on Facebook, Check us out and Like us Now!
- Jesse Brock wins the HOMAK Tool Chest at Sharon! Congrats Jesse & Thank You Homak!
- Details for 2014 Awards will be announced.
- Plans for 2015 being worked on now!
- Thanks to all the sponsors, fans, drivers and especially Homak for an Awesome 2014!!!